fredag den 20. august 2010

Favorites of the week


Shoes - Bianco footwear, Perfume - DKNY, Dresses - Rare fashion, Bag - Chanel, Mascara - Maybelline, Pencil eyeliner - YvesSaintLaurent, Cross necklace - Forever21, Lipbalm - Burt's bees
So on the picture above you can see some of my most used things right now! Obviously the dresses and the high-heels are mostly for going out. But I thought I would share a few of my favorite things right now! If you have any questions regarding any of the items, go ahead and ask ^_^
___________________________________________
So I've never really been a big fan of reading blogs and making blogs, but the other day my friend showed me her blog and I looked it through and actually got a tiny bit interested in it. So I decided to make my own! I'm not sure what I'm gonna blog about, generally just about affordable fashion clothes, makeup, jewellery, shopping, reviews of shops and such. Maybe also a bit about my own life =) hihi ~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar